Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Robert De Niro, Edward Norton begin filming at Jackson prison

Detroit News (Associated Press) - May 20, 2009

The now-closed Jackson prison is the scene of "Stone," a psychological thriller starring Robert De Niro and Edward Norton.

The Michigan Film Office says filming began this morning.

As The Detroit News reported in April, the movie, which is being directed by John Curran ("The Painted Veil," starring Norton), is also being shot in Pittsburgh.

De Niro plays a correctional officer who is seduced by the wife of Norton, who portrays a convicted arsonist up for parole. Milla Jovovich plays the wife. Norton and De Niro starred together in the 2001 film "The Score."

Michigan Department of Corrections spokesman Russ Marlan says the movie is being shot at the Southern Michigan Correctional Facility, which closed in 2007.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090520/ENT02/905200433/1361/Robert-De-Niro--Edward-Norton-begin-filming-at-Jackson-prison

1 comment:

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)